The Church of No Preference

A religion evolved from a line on an Army dog tag.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Invite To Darren Daulton

Darren Daulton knocks his famous third base line hit.

On occassion the Church of No Preference will invite a person to join us. Sometimes we find an interesting person in the news that we feel compelled to reach out to. We've decided that former major league catcher Darren Daulton deserves an invitation. Please don't assume that this is because we are looking to improve our softball team. Here is some background on Daulton to understand our reasons.

Darren Daulton, nicknamed Dutch was a three-time all-star playing with the Philadelphia Phillies and Florida Marlins over a 14 year career. Since Daulton's retirement he has had a few problems, a drunk driving incident, a jail sentence and a divorce. Yet, he has evolved a mystical mind, now believing in metaphysics.

As Daulton explains , "I didn't have my first out-of-body experience until I was 35. I hit a line-drive just inside the third base line to help win a game. The strange thing was I didn't hit that ball. I never hit balls inside the third base line!" He was overcome with tears. "I told my wife, 'It wasn't me who swung that bat! It wasn't me!' She thought I was Looney Tunes."


Currently Daulton is working on a book about his awakening and thoughts that he plans to title If They Only Knew, which is a reference to his 1993 Phillies pennant winning team. It is expected that he will write about his synchronicity with the number eleven.

As Daulton explains, "Reality is created and guarded by numeric patterns that overlap and awaken human consciousness, like a giant matrix or hologram. They are created by sacred geometry--numbers, the language of the universe, codes of awakening--such as 11:11, which represents twin strands of DNA about to return to balance. Eleven equals
balance."

"I'll wake up at night and look at the clock and it's 11:11. I'll turn on the TV and see a baseball game tied at 11 in the 11th inning. I'll look out the window and see a car passing with 1111 on the license plate. The car will turn into a driveway with 1111 on the mailbox."


Daulton can wax philosophically on any number of subjects, "The universe is made of vibrating energy. When energy vibrates fast enough on our 3-D plane, matter becomes invisible. Everything you see is vibrating at a certain level. A dirt clod, a rock..."


What about a rosin bag?


"Sure. A rosin bag is just a mirage of innumerable particles constantly speeding up or slowing down. But the Fourth and Fifth Dimensions remain unseen by most people. Their vibrations are at a lower frequency. When I share my thoughts and experiences with them (former teammates), I tell them there's no way their minds can comprehend what I'm trying to relate. My friends are limited to the five senses."

Daulton quick hits, "I thought astro-travel was pretty bizarre. You do it every night, you just don't know it. I've skipped through time, yup, believe it."

"I just wish people would open up their mind, take their heads out of the sand."


"There is no good or bad. We're all the same, but we're all different. The higher we ascend, the more the same we are."


"Everything just is, so yesterday, right now and tomorrow all happen simultaneously. Your mind creates the reality you live in."

Daulton explains the near future, "The Mayan calendar stops at Dec. 21st, 2012, the date the Mayans believed the world would end. On that day at 11:11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time, those who are ready to ascend will vanish from this plane of existence, like the crew of the Enterprise in Star Trek. I can't wait to disappear. I'd disappear today if I could."

The Church of No Preference hearby formally invite Darren Daulton to come and speak to us and with us. We believe he has already renounced any official religion and thus has met the minimum requirements to join us. We are deeply interested in the date 12/21/2012, so Darren please contact us. Also if you are interested in playing softball. please contact us even sooner
.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great that you stepped up and shared this info with everyone. I saw Darren on ESPN and helped to open my mind! Thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home